posted 6 Sep 2011, 03:24 by Kidz Klub
updated 6 Sep 2011, 07:03
As part of our commitment to ensuring the children at our Klubs have the best possible care, we provide regular opportunities for our volunteers to be trained in First Aid.
The details of our next training are given below. It is provided by The British Red Cross. The event this time is being filmed by The Red Cross themselves as part of their own volunteer training. If you'd like to benefit from the training too, please get in touch.
| Course:|| "Everyday First Aid" provided by The British Red Cross|
| Where:|| St Stephen's Church, Donisthorpe St, Bradford BD5 7BX|
| When:|| Saturday 10th Sept, 9:30 - 11:30|
| Cost:|| £10 per person|
- Helping an unconscious person
- Helping someone who is choking
- Helping someone who is bleeding
- Helping someone with a broken bone
- Helping someone who is having a seizure (epileptic fit)
- Helping someone who is having an asthma attack
- Helping someone who has suffered a head injury
| Contact:|| Kidz Klub Bradford|